Jamaican Dandelion - Kidney Cleanse - 4 oz
Jamaican Dandelion - Cassia occidentalis - is a potent detox herb that supports healthy kidney function and is widely used to lower high blood pressure, among other key health benefits. It is affectionately called Piss-a-bed due its reputation for alleviating weak bladder. It makes a potent liver tonic and its anti-inflammatory action relieves conditions caused by chronic inflammation. Jamaican men often rely on this herb to support healthy prostate, and it is often used by women to alleviate painful period cramps. It is also used to lower high blood cholesterol, and for the treatment of various skin ailments.
- Kidney Health
- Prostate Health
- Liver Health
- Alleviates painful menstrual cramps
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers high blood cholesterol
- Skin disease and rash, including acne, eczema
- Balances mind and brain in mentally ill.