Breathe Easy Herbal Blend for Respiratory Immune Support
These "cold bush" herbs have been used in Jamaica for centuries to address respiratory problems such as colds, influenza(flu), coughs, bronchitis, asthma, allergies, and to boost the immune system against respiratory pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
Breathe Easy Herbal Blend cleanses the Respiratory system of excess mucus so you can BREATHE with EASE to allow the efficient flow of oxygen through the body. It also supports healthy immune function against respiratory and other infections by boosting the body's natural ability to eliminate invaders.
It is a natural bronchodilator, expectorant and cough suppressant to relieve respiratory discomfort. It helps soothe sore throats, laryngitis and also helps to reduce fever associated with respiratory infections.
The herbs in this blend include (but are not limited to):
- Leaf of Life (Bryophyllum pinnatum)
- Guaco (Mikania micrantha)
- Rice and Peas Bush
- John Charles (Hyptis verticillata)
- Jack in a Bush (Eupatorium odoratum)
How to prepare Breathe Easy Herbal Tea
1. Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 teaspoon of the herbal blend.
2. Cover and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
3. Strain and drink 1-3 times daily for best results.
While consuming this herbal blend do not take any foods that stimulate excessive mucus production in the Respiratory system - Absolutely No cows milk, cheese, butter, yogurt, ice cream, eggs, at all!