The YAGA Mud is mineral skin food from the dormant volcanic region of Jamaica. It is mineral food for the entire skin (face and body) harvested by hand. YAGA Mud is 100% mineral clay that consists of all the elements of the periodic table to detoxify, replenish and revitalize the body’s largest organ. YAGA Mud is highly concentrated in sulfur, phosphorus, hydrogen and all minerals beneficial to the skin, hair and nails. This mud mask can be used all over the body.
YAGA MUD revitalizes the skin by:
How to use the YAGA MUD:
- Exfoliating in smooth effect
- Detoxifying pores of its impurities such as dirt and oil
- Replenishing and hydrating the skin with essential minerals
- Tightening the pores and reducing wrinkles use after use
- Even skin tone, leaving the skin brighter
- Cleanse skin with a sea moss soap of your choice (gold, super or purple sea moss soap)
- Add water to YAGA MUD and mix to your desired consistency.
- Apply with a clean face/mask brush all over your face and/or body.
- Allow it to set for 5-10 minutes depending on the room temperature.
- Leave on for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly wash with lukewarm water, then close the pores by rinsing face with cold water
- Repeat up to 3 times per week for best results.
Avoid the lips and eyes.